Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Weakness~

We fight so hard to be strong... think that being weak is so bad... Well, I say that we (I) need to start changing our (my) thinking! Being weak, admitting that we can't do things on our own, and needing help, are all signs of strength. "God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble (weakness)" (Psalm 46:1;). "And He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore most gladly I will rather bast in my infirmities, that the power (STRENGTH) of Christ may rest upon me" (2 Corinthians 12:9). "For we are glad when we are weak and You are strong..." (2 Corinthians 13:9a). It seems evident to me that when we are weak, He shows His strength in us. "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go" (Joshua 1:9). He commands us to be strong, not in our own strength, but in His. "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the and in the power of His might" (Ephesians 6:10). Ok, I'm done. Hope that encourages one of you today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment